Friday, October 23, 2009

Bigelow/Facer Extravaganza

Our Surprise
Bigelow/Facer Extravaganza

Long story short-
There was a wedding planned...then there wasn't...
then there was...and then there wasn't.
So this is what we did instead!

Oakland Airport-pound the pudding-Vacaville
The Office-Monterey-Aquarium-jelly fish-sea horses
Great White Shark-claustrophobia
brownies and cinnamon rolls(Oh My)
Amber talking, Melissa listening-Ryan talking, Dave listening
hunting for shells-falling on rocks-Charlie&Esther=betrothed
Navy Hotel-kid's night-Crazy George
8 ball to the head-pull out bed with no mattress
"We will never forget Crazy George"
BIG train playground-"welcome to my car"
holding hands walking through the park (eye-rolling)
Carmel Beach-digging, running and splashing
Rocco eating seaweed and sand
"that is so Carmel, and so is that ;)"
Max&Ryker=best buddies-Cribbage (game 1, Ryan and Melissa)
Golden Gate Bridge-Noah&Isabelle=warming up
-guys brushed up on all 50 states-"Even"-The Redwood Forest
Muslim tourists love Ryan-In & Out-"the burger that sent me over the edge"
keychains-eyebrows-Cribbage (game 2, Dave and Amber)
and all the other things in between!

We never would have taken the time out of our crazy lives to see each other,
what a treat! I am so glad it worked out the way it did!

11 comments:

  1. so so fun! i'm loving almost being there [almost] just from reading this post...but mostly i love amber talking, melissa listening. ryan talking, dave listening! and of course eyebrows. of course. i hope you have been finding more places to drive just to use the keychain! oh how i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started a blog! Love seeing your family--everyone is so beautiful. Cracked up at your "muslim tourists love Ryan" line. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is super fun and reading other people's blogs is super addiciting! Your family looks wonderful! Click on my name and it will show you how to find my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to look upon the beauty of brown eyed Facer's and children. I'll never get one of those. It's really good to see you guys. Your Lily is adorable... that is why I've never dared get a pet. Check out my blog...foreveryoungs1999@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys make vacation look really fun. Whenever I hear of them I always wish I had been with you. Some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Sounds like you were a few hours from where I grew up.
    So glad you finally have a blog. It's the perfect way to keep up with friends you don't see too much. I hope we can fix that one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Funny. Looks like you remembered all of the high points of the trip.....and state capitols?!? Glad we weren't in the nerd mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey amby pad! Even if you think people don't really read your blog, they do. At least I do. I want to hear some stories about the trip. I always love your stories. I can't wait for rocco and gus to be bestest friends. And i love the muslim comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amber!!! You have a blog yahoo! Oh what fun we have in the blogging world. Come by my blog and check it out. Here is the address...
    calie-findingarthema.blogspot.com. If you click on my name I think it will lead you there. Also if you click on my very first or second post you will find the reason behind my funny blog tittle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea! Welcome to the world of blogging! ;) It'll be fun to catch up! My blog is www.danandhollydixon.blogspot.com. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope to see lots of pictures of your family here....because there isn't much that is more beautiful than Facer children, and I can't believe that today was the first time I'd seen your 2 youngest! Looks like you guys had a great time =0).

    ReplyDelete