Friday, May 21, 2010

My New Life


When suffering, we may in fact be nearer to God than we have ever been in our entire lives. That knowledge can turn every such situation into a would-be temple. Regarding our earthly journey, the Lord has promised:

“I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left. My spirit shall be in your hearts and mine angels round about you to bear you up.”

That is an everlasting declaration of God’s love and care for us, including and perhaps especially in times of trouble.

Elder Jeffery R. Holland


3 comments:

  1. looooove her. love this post. goodness me oh my. i am filled with the spirit. thanks sister. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amber for posting this beautiful message. The scripture qouted by Elder Holland is a favorite of mine. There are angels all around us, of this realm, and of the next. They are always there to bear us up. Even without the serious trials that others face we can have these special friends come around anytime.

    ReplyDelete