Tuesday, January 26, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things


labels
...
lists
...
containers

These are a few of my favorite things!


I originally started this blog to post the

tips and tricks

that have worked for me when it comes to creating a

less chaotic life for my family and I.

I also wanted a record to pass on to my kids that could help them

as they become independent and self sufficient.

(the goal is that one day they do become self sufficient-right?)
...

Up to this point I have been too shy to share my ideas,

but I decided it is time to put on

my big girl panties

and make my positive contribution to the blogging world.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. lol big girl panties! i am so happy you are deciding to share with the world. i can't wait for you to be my idol even more than you already are. labels. lists. containers. oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited about this "big girl panties" idea (are those white and very long?) oh how i wonder what great advise you have (4 kids and all this better be good LOL)
    love you xoxo
    hope you had an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete