Tuesday, March 2, 2010

laundry, laundry, laundry

Again with the laundry!?!

Yes, again.

So here is how I keep on top off it;

(or at least not let it be on top of me, and the bed,
and on the couch, and in the car, and in the bathroom, and....)

Assign a category for each day of the week
for example:

Monday -Whites

Tuesday -Lights

Wednesday -Towels

Thursday -Darks

Friday -Linens

Saturday -Jeans


What this does is break down the monster

we call laundry into

manageable tasks,

and gives a

defined end or goal.


You end up with just a

few loads each day

and

really big ego,

because

you walk around all day saying

"I am so smart!"

(and couldn't we all get used to both?)


Next time I will tell you how I manage all the bedding, I bet you can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. i do walk around saying, "i am so smart. s.m.r.t!!!" my head is about to fall to the floor for how big it's getting with all your life lessons. how did i get so blessed to get a sister and a cooking teacher and a designing expert and an organizational guru and a household know it all...all in one?!!! you are the breast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. carly is correct- i agree 100% but she left out beautiful, you are amazingly beautiful :) i need to incorporate some of these laundry ideas into my life. sometimes my clean laundry never makes it back to its home & then its dirty again before i know it, darn! maybe i should work on my laziness too. love u xo

    ReplyDelete