Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rocco







My Handsome Little Man
...

Happy 1st Birthday

Rocco




Your spirit is so big and beautiful.
...

Thank you for coming to my home.
...

Your mind is strong and sharp.
...

Thank you for being a part of my life.
...


"Oh the Places You'll Go"
...

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all.

(I can't wait to see what happens!)



You put sunshine in my soul and a smile on my face.

-Not a gift but a precious loan-

You are loved!

xoxoxo,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I am so in love with this boy. I cannot believe how lucky we are to have so many cute, cute kids. What a little man. Rocco!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. where have i been?! i didn't even ever see this amazing post. why is he the cutest and most adorable child around? geez you make good looking chillens.

    ReplyDelete